m-naira App is a peer-to-peer payment & remittance platform that interconnects bank accounts, mobile wallets, and billing systems to deliver instant remittance services to a destination country. Whether you are supporting your family or doing business in your country of resident, m-naira App makes it easy and safe to Send, Receive, Pay, Request, and save cash instantly from your phone. Fintech solution by M-NAIRA LLC is convenient for immigrants to reach their loved ones.
At M-NAIRA, we are leveraging the high growth of mobile devices and the online presence of millennials to provide money services for both the banked and unbanked.
Leading mobile payments and remittance solutions for friends and families.
Cost and time effective financial transactions inside and outside of the country.
M-NAIRA allows users to make real-time money transfers from debit cards to bank accounts, mobile-money wallets in Africa, and beyond. Our online service deals with the problems of convenience, cost, and speed. We use the latest mobile financial technology to offer a robust money transfer service. M-NAIRA leads to indirect value remittance including mobile airtime and bill payment.
M-NAIRA works directly with service providers to enable remote payment for services such as utilities, healthcare, school tuition, etc. Nigerians in the Diaspora send up to $24 billion annually to Nigeria. At an average cost per transaction of 11.89%, Nigerians are spending more than $7 billion in fees. We think we can do better. So, we built M-NAIRA, the fastest, secure way to send money home directly to banks account or mobile wallet, pay bills directly for family and friends.
M-Naira App is an integrated financial services platform that encourages individual and group savings, easy payment of utility bills to connect billers, and money transfer services. m-Naira app is driving financial inclusivity for all irrespective of their location and income level.
We aim to start with a direct focus on the following products and services
- Money transfer for the immigrants who seek to transfer money to different parts of the world and their country of origination
- Money transfer for immigrants transferring money within the country of residence
- Phone calling cards to make international calls and top up the phone numbers of their loved ones around the world.
- Bill Payment
Features and benefits
- Instant transfers available from the USA, UK, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, EUROPE, MIDDLE EAST, ASIA, or any country without the USA, UK, and UN sanctions to NIGERIA or beyond, with 24/7 delivery to Bank account, Mobile Phone, ATM or Mobile Money
- Real-time updates on your transfer, so you know exactly where your money is.
- No credit or debit card hidden fees.
Use m-naira App to:
- Send money to your family and friends
- Pay medical bills
- Pay utility bills
- Do business
- Do group savings with your family and friends
- FUND YOUR WALLET via ACH, Debit Card, Voucher
- SEND MONEY TO (Bank Account, m-naira Wallet, Agent Location, Mobile Phone, ATM).
- PAY WITH M-NAIRA – (A contactless payment method using a QR code scan from the m-naira App to pay bills).
- BLINK WITH M-NAIRA – available in the m-naira app allowing users to make payments (in-store and online) with the use of a one-time password (OTP) pin eliminating the use of ATM cards for shopping online, cash withdraw and deposit at ATM/POS and agent locations.
- GROUP SAVINGS – (user/users create and manage Rotational Savings with friends and family in a group ranging between 3, 4, 5, 6,7,8.9.10, and 11 members).
- REQUEST PAYMENT –(Request and receive payments from friends and family ).
Make your first payment within minutes
Protect payments with your fingerprint or passcode
Sending money at a quarter of the cost of your bank or high street money transfer provider
Download the m-naira App today to see the easy, convenient, and low-cost way to send money instantly to NIGERIA from wherever you are in the world. Offering great exchange rates, once your secure transfer is completed, you and your recipient will be instantly alerted by either SMS or email.