Mobile Top Up allows you to top up any mobile number with the given top up plans. You can top up any mobile number. In the Mobile Top Up form, user has to key in the destination mobile number to top up and choose the appropriate top up plan. When the transaction is completed, your balance as a sender (who initiated the Mobile top up) is decreased by the transferred amount + convenience fee of that transaction. The receiver (destination) user’s SIM balance will be is increased by the selected plan’s amount. The receiver will receive a notification on successful transaction.
It is easy to send the mobile top up through the m-naira app to your friends, relative or anyone in your contacts.
- Open m-naira App
- Go to Mobile Top Up
- Enter mobile number either by selecting from given contacts list or enter manually.
- Click on NEXT -> App will fetch Top Up Plans according to the country of entered number.
- Select top-up amount from drop-down list.
- Click on NEXT -> A detailed confirmation screen will show which includes selected top-up amount, Country of beneficially, Mobile Operator, Recipient number, Convenience fee and total amount to pay.
- Click on CONFIRM -> OTP will be sent to your registered number. In most cases, app will auto-detect OTP or enter OTP manually.
- Click on NEXT -> If the transaction is success, app will show success screen and send PUSH and SMS to the receiver and your balance as a sender will be decreased by the top up amount + convenience fee otherwise app will show error there and you can re-try from there.